Advertisement

Review: Careline Lip Gloss in Shade 103

I don't know what is in to me lately. I have been uncontrollably purchasing lip products! It is not like what you think. Of course, I love expanding my collection through purchasing different products. But lately I noticed that almost half of the cosmetics I purchased are mainly for lips! I think for this month, I got myself 5 items - lipsticks and glosses. Anyways, this is an addiction I know I won't regret. :)

Moving on: The latest purchased is this Careline Lip Gloss. I have been eying this for quite a while now. I was actually waiting for someone to try this product and share her raves and/or rants about it. I don't personally know someone who is addicted to cosmetics like I am so I was actually waiting for no one. I was just forcing myself to think that I will love this even though I don't like glosses that much. What made me purchase this product? The lovely shades available. I got the shade 103, like a pale pink but near purple kind of color.



What Jes likes:
  • Of course, it is inexpensive! It is only P60.00.
  • It is very pigmented. I was expecting this to be more glossy than pigmented. When I tried this on, I was asking if it was named right. I think it should be lip color rather than lip gloss.
  • Smooth application
  • Cute packaging. It looks like a test tube.
  • It has Vitamin E! Yes to that!
  • Tastes like watermelon! I love watermelons. Period!
  • The scent does not throw me off.
  • It has many other shades!
What Jes doesn't like:
  • I hate the sponge tip applicator. I still don't know of any glosses that have a brush applicator.

  • Only available in Robinsons Department Stores and Ever Bilena dealers. I can't seem to find this line in other Watsons.
  • It doesn't stay long enough unless used on top of a lip color.
  • Tends to be sticky, but its fine.
Will Jes repurchase?
Definitely! I am planning to get ALL the colors available.

Notes:
I order mine from E. I often used this alone on a simple look. I am planning to used this over a purple/violet lipliner, do you know a brand that sells lipliners with wide collection?

Swatch and on lips:





Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I just recently got this, and it's such a fab color! :D I love the scent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee! This color is very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my post! :)