Advertisement

Review: Pourto Lipstick 1005

Edge (the boyfriend) usually tells me that I look much better without make-up. I don't know what he literally means whenever he says that. Does he want me to wear less make up? Does he think I spend too much for cosmetics? Whaaaaaat?! Haha! I perfectly know that he knows that make-up will be the only addiction I could not and would not give up just because he tells me so. And the funny thing about this is that, he tells me that I am much beautiful without make-up but he still buys me some whenever he goes to company trips in Japan. Take note, he doesn't know a single thing about make-up so buying me whatever is really an effort! Isn't that sweet? *happiness*

The Pourto Lipstick in 1005 lipstick was his recent purchase for my collection. This went with the Beauty Treats Eyeshadow Palette which I will post a review soon. I haven't heard anything from the brand Pourto so I got really excited to try this out. The fact that this is not locally available makes me so sad. Why? Because if I liked it (which I do, BTW) I could not purchase easily. Anyway, this baby is worth of the stardom!






LOVELY!

What Jes likes:
  • The packaging looks very elegant.
  • It has very smooth and soft consistency that makes application easier.
  • Has no weird smell and taste.
  • VERY moisturizing. I don't have to wear lip balm under it.
  • Stays on decent long enough.
  • I LOVE its girly shade!
What Jes doesn't like:
  • Not available locally. I haven't check it out online, will give you feedback.
  • The shade/color needs to be built up before it can cover up the lips. But it isn't a huge problem. :)
Notes:
I don't know anything about the details of it except from it was bought in Japan. According to Edge, it is inexpensive. He didn't give me the exact price since I this is supposed to be a 'gift'. I like this lippy very much that I carry it on my everyday make-up bag! :)

Swatches:


On lips:
My skin and lips were not on its best condition when this photo was taken. Please bear with me. :(

This was just with one swipe.
Will Jes repurchase?
If I am in Japan or will be given a chance to visit Japan, I will definitely buy more! :)


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I found your blog while I was searching for EB matte lipstick swatches.

    I'm a new follower, I hope you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hollie! I followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my post! :)