Advertisement

Review: Colour Collection Glam Edition Metallic Lipstick in Golden Goddess

I promised to give a thorough review of the Colour Collection Glam Edition Metallic Lipstick in Golden Goddess (Whew! That was long!) which I gave my first impressions here. I am afraid to say, I don't have a decent picture to share because I was either laughing or talking. Anyways, this is the best I got. Sorry!


Since my eyes were incredibly uneven that day, I decided to wear my eyeglasses. I simple lined my eyes and put some color on my lower lashline. That eye look made my lips pop. I love that the color appears more bronze/orange than gold on my lips.



And the reactions of my friends were either, "Ang ganda ah! (It looks beautiful!)" or "Ang taray ah, gold!" Actually, they knew that it was gold because I showed them the tube. It doesn't look gold, right?! I loved their reactions but do I love the lipstick?
What I LIKE about it:
  • The packaging looks elegant. 
  • Inexpensive -- I don't think I'll get it if not. Haha! Anyways, I got this for only Php129.00 (~$3) since it's on sale. It is regularly priced at Php229.00, I think.
  • Glides on smoothly -- No tugging!
  • Nice pigmentation -- Sheer. Color can be built, though.
  • Tolerable smell and taste -- I think it smells like a plastic toy?
  • Moiturizing
  • Contains vitamins
  • Cool shade
  • Available through Tupperware dealers

What I DON'T LIKE about it:
  • Has gold dusts/particles that can sometimes be annoying
  • Wears off easily

Will I repurchase?
NO! I don't think I can pull off this color that much. I'll keep this still for those glamorous nights to come.

Notes:
  1. The color wears off easily. Reapplication is a must!
  2. Gold can be intimidating to some so make sure to pair this with simple eye makeup.
For more information about the Colour Collection Cosmetics, click HERE.


I love how this gold lipstick looks and complements my skin tone. I just don't think I can wear this often. More reviews to come!
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments