Advertisement

Review: Human ♥ Nature Mineral Blush in Tropical Rose

Happy Monday, everyone! 
Let's all have a good start of the week!


Here is another product from Human  ♥ Nature sent by my love, Jewel of Madjewelled. I still have a lot of products to review from the loot she sent me so I am warning you, expect more Human Nature posts. I am starting to build up my blush collection so I really got excited to see that I got 2 blushes inside the box. 




I tried the Human ♥ Nature Mineral Blush in Tropical Rose first because I thought it'll look natural on me. My gorgeous (Objections? Violent reactions? Haha!) morena skin goes very well with an equally gorgeous warm-toned blushes. I love this shade because it gives a natural flush!



This blush may not be as pigmented like others but worry not. You can always build the color up without the hassles of looking overdone.

Forgive the quality!

Please don't mind my look, focus more on the blush on my cheeks. :) If you're like me who like to look more natural for everyday, you'll love this shade too. :)

Human Nature Mineral Blush:
This lightweight, sheer mineral blush has Vitamin E anti-oxidants for healthy skin. Its silky texture glides on smoothly and doesn’t wear off easily, giving you a healthy-looking glow form morning till night. Blush away! Available in 3.5g packs.
Price: Php225.00


What I LIKE about it:
  • Affordable -- Only Php225.00 (~$5) for 3.5 grams of product.
  • Available in 4 shades - Tropical Rose, Petal Bloom, Pink Quarts and Rosy Cheeks
  • 100% No harmful chemicals
  • It gives the natural-looking flush
  • Last for about 2-3 hours
  • There is an expiration date printed on the packaging
  • Has tiny little sparkles that instantly makes my face glow
  • Feels smooth when applied
  • I had no allergic reactions with it or whatsoever

What I DON'T LIKE about it:
  • Sheer pigmentation -- I don't actually worry much about this since I don't mind putting on a lot of product just to get the color I want.
  • Others may find it chalk

Will I repurchase?
YES, but the other shades since this will last me a long time, for sure!  


Notes:
  1. Since it's sheer, apply the blush little by little to achieve the color you want. 
  2. A good blush brush makes application easy!
  3. You can always reapply if needed. :)

More information about the Human  ♥ Nature Mineral Blush HERE!

Check out Human  ♥ Nature's website!

I am very busy these past few days but I am trying to squeeze in product testing and reviews. I hope I don't bore you in any ways possible. I am on the process of doing more makeup looks and building up my self-esteem to make videos. If all goes well, I'll be taking a step higher -- YouTube! :)

Expect more reviews of Human  ♥ Nature products! I am in love with them! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments