Advertisement

CHARMed!

If we are friends on Twitter, you probably know how much I was wanting to get a new makeup brush set. I was literally going back and forth through brands to search for 'the one'. I even conducted a mini-survey asking friends what brushes they use. (Hi, friends!) There is one brand that topped the survey and my heart -- CHARM! I am ecstatic...I am CHARMed!

Honestly, I had the hardest time deciding what set to get. I know that the Charm Travel Pro V.3 is perfect for the on-the-go side of me. I am head-over-heels with the pinkness of the Charm Essentials Pretty-in-Pink 14-pc Vegan Brush Set. But the Charm PRO Makeup Brush Set got me hooked! I am finally ready to accept makeup gigs and the Charm PRO will be my best companion as I step on a new trail!

When I had my hands on the box my new Charm Pro Makeup Brush Set, I felt like a happy child. Without exaggeration, I jumped and screamed of happiness. My dreams will start coming true!!!





I will no longer review this set but if you want thorough thoughts and opinions about each of this brushes, you might as well check AskMeWhats and Shen's Addiction's posts HERE and HERE, respectively. The queens always have the best to say. :)

For more information about the Charm PRO and other Charm makeup brushes, check out www.beautyandminerals.com

I am still getting the Vegan and/or Travel Pro for my personal use but I don't know when. :) I hope someone with a good heart will me give these sets on April as graduation and birthday gifts. If ever, I'll be the happiest girl on Earth.



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most people will go along with with your website.
    Irregular Choice Women's Oriento Sun So Ankle-Strap Sandal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my post! :)