Advertisement

Human Nature Flagship Store Launch

Human Nature is the Philippines' largest brand of genuinely natural personal care and cosmetics products. As a social enterprise, it lives by being PRO-PHILIPPINES, PRO-POOR and PRO-ENVIRONMENT. Founded by Anna Meloto-Wilk and Camille Meloto, daughters of GK founder Tony Meloto, Human Nature's products are 100% made in the Philippines and 100% free from harmful chemicals. 

I was lucky enough to be part of the launch of the Human Nature Flagship Store last March 1, 2012. I love Human Nature that much that I had to reschedule one of my appointments just to be in the event. The store is located at 460 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City.


Though I am a fan of Human Nature products, I haven't had the chance to visit the old store. I find ordering online much convenient! The store was beyond beautiful! It houses Human Nature products and other Filipino Social enterprise goodies like:

Golden Eggs : salted eggs without the toxic food color
Cafe De Sug : Gawad Kalinga's famous coffee from Sulu -- only for the brave!
Enchantea : healthy iced tea from GK Enchanted Farm
FilBambu : food containing bamboo, winner in Shanghai Expo
Theo and Philo Chocolates : the only 100% bean to bar Filipino artisan chocolates
Jacinto and Lirio : luxury bags from made from leather and water Hyacinth
and more!

During the event, we were served with scrumptious meals made from all organic ingredients! I never thought healthy food can taste this awesome! 




We had a tour of the store and of course, I went crazy staring and trying out products from Human Nature.

LOVE is definitely in the store!





You know where I spent most of my time? Yes, with the makeup! I am lemming for the Mineral Powder in Boracay Bronze!


I also met Ruth of Ruthilicious, Helen of Lucky Citrine, Paul of The PR Guy, and Eva of Manila Makeup (not in picture).



Drop by Human Nature and support 100% Filipino goodness! Help by by purchasing social enterprise goodies!

To learn more about Human Nature products and advocacy or to learn how to be a dealer, visit www.humanheartnature.com or your nearest Human Nature Branch, or call (02) 931-5787. You may also visit Rustans, Shopwise and Beauty Bar for a select line of Human Nature products.



Post a Comment

0 Comments