Advertisement

Smoky Eye Essentials: Suesh Smoky Eye Brush Set

Whenever I have no idea in mind on what makeup look to wear on a particular event, I always go with my basics -- neutral smoky eyes! It sounds complicated but honestly, doing a smoky eye is as easy as a breeze especially when you're equipped with the best smoky eye tools. Say hello to the one of the newest addition to the Suesh brushes collection, the Suesh Smoky Eye Brush Set


The set includes 4 brushes and a pouch. I love that the pouch has enough room for other makeup like eyeliners and mascaras. The set also has a card with set of directions that everyone can easily follow.



I am still on the process of road-testing these babies. I'll sure be back with a detailed review on each brush and a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the set. :)

Anyways, the Suesh Smoky Eye Brush Set retails for only Php850.00! Check out www.suesh.com for more information! :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments