Advertisement

Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black

Happy Monday, ladies! 

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome! I graduated last Saturday and had a mini celebration yesterday. Dreams do come true! :) Since today marks the first day of my temporary freedom, I have more time to try new products, take pictures and blog! Yey!

To jumpstart, here's a review of the Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black sent to me by my cousin in Canada. I love how my cousins abroad know so much about my love affair with makeup. I am not sure though if they know I am into beauty blogging. Whenever they send packages, they make sure to include pieces of makeup for me. This eyeliner was one of the Sephora thingies she sent me. Thank you, Ate Babe! :)


Honestly, I am not into pencil liners because of my semi-hooded eyes. It smudges, budges, and disappear in no time. That is why I turn to liquid and gel liners most of the time. But this particular eyeliner changed my views towards pencil liners. Read more to know why.


The tip was very creamy and glides on easily on to the lids. No tugging needed! It gives of a somehow metallic black finish in one go.


I gave the swatches about 3o seconds to set before rubbing it. Some color faded but it stayed on. I read that this eyeliner is comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner because of it staying power.


It claims to be waterproof so as usual, I did a test to prove. I put my hand (with swatch of the eyeliner) under running water to see if it'll resist water. To my surprise, it did! I rubbed it after to see if it'll stay on even  with the presence of water. I was amazed that most of the color did!


Rubbed softly

Rubbed thoroughly
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof:
What it is? Creamy, metallic waterproof eye pencil.
What it does? Each vivid shade glides on easily, so there's less tugging on the delicate skin of the eyes. Line your eyes with bold, shimmering metallic color that lasts through rain or shine.
Price (based on Sephora website): $8









What I LIKE about it:
  • I got it as a gift! -- Thanks, Ate!
  • Creamy
  • Glides on easily -- No tugging!
  • Gives off a solid color even with just one swipe -- Flashy black looks more grayish in actual.
  • Water-resistant and waterproof!
  • Stays on ALL day!
  • Does not transfer on my top lids -- I have semi-hooded eyes!
  • Does not smudge and budge
  • Easy to sharpen
  • Easy to remove with a makeup remover
  • Available in many shades -- Flashy Black, Flashy Silver, Flashy Brown, Flashy Blue, Deep Black, Flashy Ultra Violet, Flashy Taupe, Flashy Black Purple, Flashy Ultra Brown, and Flashy Moss.

What I DON'T LIKE about it:
  • The price is somehow steep for a pencil liner. -- I am thinking of its base price + shipping since we don't have a local Sephora.
  • Does not last long on the waterline 
  • Not available locally

Will I repurchase?
YES! But I'll ask my Ate Babe to just send me more for free! Haha!


Note:
Allow the eyeliner to set for about 30 seconds to avoid smudging and budging.



The Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof definitely changed my views towards pencil liners! I think I should start looking for more pencil liners that will work as good! :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments