Advertisement

NYX For Your Eyes Only | Mysterious Brown Eyes

I love how NYX put into one eyeshadow palette the colors that will surely look good on ladies with brown eyes. I am not saying that these colors are the only ones that a brown-eyed lady could wear, I just mean that these colors are the ones which will further enhance the beauty of our brown eyes.


If you have brown eyes and are new with makeup, this is a great eyeshadow palette to start with. It has all the colors that you would need for everyday. 


Stuff in Style sells this palette for only Php450.00. It has 10 eyeshadows, 1 dual-ended spongetip applicator and a huge mirror.



What I LIKE about it:
  • Affordable
  • Pigmented
  • Easy to blend
  • The colors are perfect for everyday!
  • Stays long enough on the eyelids even without a primer
  • I LOVE the huge mirror! :)
  • Slim packaging fits well in any makeup kit/pouch.
  • Available through local sellers like Stuff In Style

What I DON'T LIKE about it:
  • The applicator it comes with is too stiff.
  • Some of the eyeshadows are powdery.
  • 9 out 10 eyeshadows are shimmery. -- It would be better if the palette has an equal number of matte and shimmery eyeshadows.

Will I repurchase?
NO, this will last me a long time. I am actually eyeing on the other NYX For Your Eyes Only palettes! :)


Here are some of the looks I did with NYX For Your Eyes Only | Mysterious Brown Eyes:





Please visit Stuff In Style!
Thank you, Windy!


A tutorial of a my-kind-of-neutrals look will be up next! Stay tuned! :)




Post a Comment

0 Comments