Advertisement

Karite Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner | Born Pretty Store

An eyeliner is essential for those who want to make their small eyes look bigger. But given the many kinds and types of eyeliners, it is really hard to choose which works the best. Most of my friends choose gel liner because it looks less harsh compared to the liquid ones and stays on longer compared to pencils. Though I like liquid eyeliner more, I am not closing my doors in trying other types of eyeliners. The most recent I have tried is the Karite Long-Wear Gel Eyeliners from Born Pretty Store.



Each set comes with 2 gel liners, a brown and a black, and 2 slanted eyeliner brushes. The gel liners are housed in a glass-looking plastic containers.



What I LIKE:
  • You get 2 products in a price of one


  • Comes with 2 brushes
  • Very pigmented

  • Stays on for hours
  • The brown one looks very natural
  • Does not smudge
  • Does not crease
  • Can easily be removed with any makeup remover
  • Can be used as an eyeshadow base
  • Only costs $4.32 (around Php200.00) at Born Pretty Store website.
  • Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide!

What I DON'T LIKE:
  • The brushes it came with are scratchy. -- If you noticed, one is also deformed.

  • The black eyeliner is a bit dry -- I have to melt the product with a blow dryer.
  • Dries fast -- The ones that I have are already drying! I think the glass-looking plastic packaging has something to do with this.

BROWN


BLACK



The Karite Long-Wear Gel Liners are okay but I don't think I'll be getting another set again. The fact that it dries fast hinders me in recommending it to others. Nevertheless, browse through the products of Born Pretty Store and if it happens that you want to purchase, you may use the code JES5J61 to get a 10% off on your purchases!






Post a Comment

0 Comments