Advertisement

Review: Colour Collection Colour Intense Lipstick in Bordeaux

A red lipstick can immediately brighten up a dull-looking face. I know a handful of women that do this trick. I, personally, rely on a red lipstick whenever I am all lazy to pile up colors on my face. There is something about the red lipstick that lifts up the mood of the face in an instant. Pair it with a well-concealed face and you're good to go!

I was lucky to score this Colour Collection Colour Intense Lipstick in Bordeaux (That was long, whew!)  at the White Result event (read my post about the event HERE) I attended last December.




Colour Collection lipsticks are not strangers to me. If I am not mistaken, I have 3 from different lines (Glam Edition Metallic Lipstick in Golden Goddess and Matte Edition in Scarlet and Vixen). So far, I am loving all of those especially the matte ones. Given its pigmentation, staying power, and price, I can say that Colour Collection makes good lipsticks. With that, I expected that this Colour Intense Lipstick in Bordeaux delivers the same goodness. Good thing, it meets my expectation.




It is quite noticeable that it does not dry my lips like other lipsticks do! That is a huge plus for someone who's battling with dry and chapping lips all her life. With just Php350.00 a pop, this lipstick does wonders!


What I LIKE about it:
  • Affordable -- Inexpensive for some. :)
  • Great pigmentation -- A swipe is good but for an intense look, 2 swipes do the trick.
  • Stayed for about 5-6 hours on my lips
  • Not easily removed by drinking and eating -- Take into consideration that oily foods may affect its staying power.
  • Smells (and tastes) good -- Vanilla-ish
  • Simple but elegant-looking packaging
  • Glides on smoothly
  • Does not dry my lips
  • Can easily be removed by an oil-based makeup remover

What I DON'T LIKE about it:
  • Only available through dealers -- Some may find it hard to look for a Tupperware dealer.
  • It's softness can lead to melting

Will I repurchase?
YES! I am getting more! :)


Notes:
  1. Applying a lip balm prior to lipstick can help reduce dryness.
  2. For a cleaner lipstick application, use a lip brush.

Now, I am excited to get other interesting shades from the Colour Intense line. Let me just show you how it look on my bare face. When I say bare, I mean bare. No foundation, no concealer, no anything, just the lipstick. 




Check out Tupperware Brands for more information about this lipstick and the rest of their products HERE.



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I'm commenting to let you be aware of what a impressive experience my wife's princess encountered reading through your webblog. She came to understand numerous pieces, which included how it is like to possess an ideal teaching heart to get certain people just completely grasp a variety of complex topics. You truly exceeded our expectations. Thanks for distributing those insightful, trustworthy, informative not to mention fun tips on this topic to Tanya.
    Dorman741-375 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rear Passenger Side Power Window Regulator with Motor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my post! :)